Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
If I'm in doubt about whether the car is locked I tug one of the rear door handles.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Snapshot said:
If I'm in doubt about whether the car is locked I tug one of the rear door handles.
It's one way but not infallible, as it depends how you have your central locking set up. The only infallible way is to pull on the drivers door handle.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hawkeye said:
Snapshot said:
It's one way but not infallible, as it depends how you have your central locking set up. The only infallible way is to pull on the drivers door handle.
Although if you have the keys on you in proximity, this can unlock the car again?
Does anyone know how to change the setting so that the passenger door also opens when the car is unlocked? I am having to press the unlock button about three times for this to happen. I'm sure it's somewhere in the menus but haven't found it yet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yep press once- to unlock just the drivers doordouble press - to unlock all doors

To change the settingfor youto just press once - to unlock all doors,Go to Drive Select - press the button for 'Car Systems' and allthe Drive Select options will change to something like Settings, Assist and Car checks... or something like that
... anyway you want the 'Settings' sub-menu, within there look for 'Central locking' or door locks blah blah ... I think that's it .... but don't quote me on that

21 - 24 of 24 Posts