Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have removed the KW DDC Inox Coilover Suspension, to return my car back to stock as I'm selling the car.

I had the kit on the car for 10months, KW Part number: 390-10-046

It gives the car the ability to dynamically adapt the ride dampening on the fly, using the supplied button which is fitted in the ciggarette lighter socket in the centre console.

I paid £3500 to have the kit installed.

Im looking for £1500 for the kit, which has been professionally removed, with all the harnesses, instruction manual for use and installation & the tool kit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have removed the KW DDC Inox Coilover Suspension, to return my car back to stock as I'm selling the car.

It gives the car the ability to dynamically adapt the ride dampening on the fly, using the supplied button which is fitted in the ciggarette lighter socket in the centre console.

Im looking for £1500 for the kit, which has been professionally removed, with all the harnesses, instruction manual for use and installation & the tool kit.

View attachment 1541 View attachment 1542

View attachment 1541 View attachment 1542
Was these any good on car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts