Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have for sale an exhaust valve controller I have now removed from my 2014 RSQ3. Only around 8 months old and in perfect working order. This allows you to have the flaps fully open without having to run the car in sport mode constantly. You can also run the flaps in sequence as they normally do if you like via 2 options on the controller.

This is a really easy item to install, plugging straight into the exhaust valve and sounds great. The only reason I have taken it off is because I now have my exhaust mapped open all the time and no longer require it.

Payment via PayPal and will post recorded delivery.
£120

·
Registered
RSQ3 Performance,stage 1 400/400 Mrc high flow filter,Supersprint secondary de-cats
51 Posts
Interested in this,so can i have the valves fully closed on start up also?saves waking the neighbours on early mornings haha
cheers
simon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in this,so can i have the valves fully closed on start up also?saves waking the neighbours on early mornings haha
cheers
simon

Yeah, you have the option to have them in sequence depending on which drive mode you have selected or fully open in all modes. So if you want it quiet on startup, comfort mode would be best via the audi drive select and Just push the button on the key fob to select sequenced. Once you are down the road a bit, press the key fob again and this will fully open them again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you have a link to the manufacturer or seller's website?

Or a brand, so I can google it.

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a link to the manufacturer or seller's website?

Or a brand, so I can google it.

Cheers

I bought it from a German company on ebay and had it sent to the UK. Cant seem to find them on there now but I'll try get some more info for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts