Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RSQ3 Sportback Sport Edition, Daytona Grey, C&S pack, red calipers.
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just collected the car after 5 days away getting PPF’d and full ceramic coating.

PPF to full front, wing mirrors, bottom door sills and side of rear bumper.

Ceramic used was Wax is Dead 8 year protection.

Shame the weather was wet outside as by the time I got home it had the usual dirt over it 😤….at least it will be easier to clean with the coating!

Also added the Maxton rear boot spoiler, looks great and gives the back a bit more of an aggressive look.

Car Vehicle Grille Vehicle registration plate Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
MY22 RSQ3 Sportback Vorsprung - Primer Grey - Red Stitching - Red Brake Calipers
32 Posts
Looking good Rico, I’ve ordered the same rear spoiler myself, currently on back order though.

Was going to get the splitter, but I need to hold off on that until I can measure the ground clearance of the bumper as I have an incline from my drive to the carriageway.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looking good Rico, I’ve ordered the same rear spoiler myself, currently on back order though.

Was going to get the splitter, but I need to hold off on that until I can measure the ground clearance of the bumper as I have an incline from my drive to the carriageway.
Hi Jon

Thanks. I managed to order mine on Monday as got a notification it came back in stock, think there was 2 showing when I ordered.

Glad I managed to get one before the ceramic coating went on as would have been a nightmare getting it to stick with the 3M tape!!

Think that’s as far as I’ll go with add-ons/body kit as quite like the higher clearance and no worries with speed bumps etc. Sure it will look great though👌

·
Registered
MY22 RSQ3 Sportback Vorsprung - Primer Grey - Red Stitching - Red Brake Calipers
32 Posts
Hi Jon

Thanks. I managed to order mine on Monday as got a notification it came back in stock, think there was 2 showing when I ordered.

Glad I managed to get one before the ceramic coating went on as would have been a nightmare getting it to stick with the 3M tape!!

Think that’s as far as I’ll go with add-ons/body kit as quite like the higher clearance and no worries with speed bumps etc. Sure it will look great though👌
They must have sold quick as I was looking on Monday, I even contacted their CS that day as well just to check.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
They must have sold quick as I was looking on Monday, I even contacted their CS that day as well just to check.
I must have got lucky, got sent an e-mail to say back in stock and managed to get 1 of the 2 in stock.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts