Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know mine works, seen it dip once but don't know how it did it, Doesn't seem to operate now ? what am I doing wrong ?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
You should see the small sensor dot on the front of the mirror, if you cover it with your finger it should dim. Is the green light on at the bottom of the mirror? Maybe you've accidentally switched it off?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Do you mean the side mirror dipping in reverse? Make sure your mirror switch is either on the right or left side of switch depending which mirror you want to dip.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xssiiv said:
Do you mean the side mirror dipping in reverse? Make sure your mirror switch is either on the right or left side of switch depending which mirror you want to dip.
Yes sorry I should have made it more clear, its the near side door mirror that I am looking to dip

·
Registered
100 Posts
You need to make sure the dial in your door arm rest for the mirror is pointing at the passengers side mirror and then when you put it in reverse it will dip. I leave it in this position unless I fold the mirrors in or need to use the heated option but I always set it back to this setting. Passenger side mirror on the dial

To set the angle of the mirror, put the car in reverse and then adjust the position so it is right for you ( for me it's so I can see the curb and back tyre). Again leave the dial in this position.

When you drive away it will take a few seconds or over a certain speed to go back to normal

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks to you all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts