Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the original swivel tower for my RSq3 but have no fitting instructions. Has anybody got a copy or know where I can get them from?

thanks.

·
Registered
325 Posts
This thread has lots of good information on fitting the towbar, including links to the fitting instructions etc. Also has plenty of info on wiring, and coding required:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive been after a towbar for my rsq3 No one seems to have them, Where did you get yours from Gary?? And do they tow well, mines a performance model (if that helps LoL)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive been after a towbar for my rsq3 No one seems to have them, Where did you get yours from Gary?? And do they tow well, mines a performance model (if that helps LoL)

Hi Alan,

I got mine from eBay, via Germany. There are several available now online, As for towing, I haven't got it fitted just yet!

And performance? Why would that matter! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This thread has lots of good information on fitting the towbar, including links to the fitting instructions etc. Also has plenty of info on wiring, and coding required:

Thankyou.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Check my post about retrofitting stock towboat without preparation. Wiring used was a Westfalia that is like factory connected to stock trailer ECU

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check my post about retrofitting stock towboat without preparation. Wiring used was a Westfalia that is like factory connected to stock trailer ECU
Unfortunately, the 'photo's are just little icons of some blur description so I can't see them. Have you still got the pictures?

Cheers,

Gary,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts