Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Enterprise Car Hire will bring the car to you or collect you according to their appalling adverts.

·
Registered
79 Posts
These people did a really good job for me on my broken steering module, very impressed so far.
I asked about an s tronic and haldex service and it breaks down to this.
S tronic - £199 all in but they need it overnight because it has to be done cold.
Haldex - £100 all in for a straight service £140 if it has a filter.
They always clean the screen on their services and it;s included in the price.
Apart from the mechanical and diagnostics they have a body/ paintshop and an electronics/ accessories worksop. As far as VAG goes there's nothing they can't do by the looks of it
Guess their contact details might be helpful for anyone interested.

Jet automotive
Unit 1,
Leeway court,
Newport,
Gwent,
NP!3 4SJ

www.gwentvw.co.uk
www.sjconcepts.co.uk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Couple of local places I use in the North East.

Tyneside AutoHaus
These guys do my regular maintenance at reasonable prices.

Richard Martin Automotive Solutions
Richy did work on my Polo taking it all the way up to 300bhp. Sure I'll be back once we're allowed out again.

·
Registered
2014 RSQ3 Sepang blue.
78 Posts
www.volksmasterltd.co.uk Oldham branch just had new front discs & pads fitted 2 hours labour £156 inc vat. Great service from start to finish will be returning.
Had the Beast back at Volksmaster today for 4 wheel alignment & Haldex oil change, plus cleaning of the filter.
Having had my last car looked after by a main stealer I have to say they really are a breath of fresh air!(y)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Had the Beast back at Volksmaster today for 4 wheel alignment & Haldex oil change, plus cleaning of the filter.
Having had my last car looked after by a main stealer I have to say they really are a breath of fresh air!(y)
Gald my recommendation was of use mate... I've had no issue with any of the work done on mine either... They are part of Tyres on the Drive network of garages as well when you need new rubber👍

Reactions: Menace

·
Super Moderator
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
(Cut/paste from a posting by Ginatow)

The independent garage i use is in the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham called Swallow Garage the owner Richard is a lovely chap and always very helpful , i have to say when my car went back twice after the cam belt change because of the problem he was mystified as to what it was and changed the whole kit again thinking it was faulty at his costs , when it happened the second time bless him , i live in Rugby , he organised recovery from my home address at his costs and he challenged VAG as to why and what is happening to then be told about the modification and the missing pre tensioner washer so i have to say a big shout out to Richard at Swallow Garage in the Jewellery Quarter Birmingham . i have to say also because of his honesty and customer service i will continue using him because you cant get a better service than that , i offered to pay some of his costs for labour and he wouldn't take another penny off me . His words to me were ' you have already paid me the first time , i need to make sure it is right and bless him he went above and beyond .

21 - 27 of 27 Posts