Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, just dropped in to introduce myself.

I'm a 60-plus IT consultant, spare time musician and chronic petrolhead currently lurking in the bottom right-hand corner of Olde Englande.

As my Jaguar X-Type is about to hit the 100,000 mile mark (bought new 7 years ago) and thus LONG overdue for replacement I was drawn to Audi by the excellent quality and performance of the A3 I bought for my wife under the scrappage scheme (I scrapped an old SAAB, not the wife).

Duly impressed, I ordered a Q3 SE petrol S-Tronic with various goodybits about a fortnight ago and have been told to expect it late June/early July (yeah, right). I'll let you know (if you're interested) when it arrives and any fun that occurs with the Audi dealer during the purchase process.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Welcome to the growing number of Q3 owners. There does not appear to be a lot of moans about the car other than the lack of a spare wheel!

Like the seated heats you ordered though.! I have something similar in my Q3!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lack of spare wheel caused me seriously to think, but in the end I settled for the increased boot space (which I badly need) and made a mental note on a bit of paper to make sure I always had breakdown cover.

Rumour has it that the 2014 spec. will include a spare wheel as standard. We shall see...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any vague idea when the 2014 spec will release?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Guys. I know there is some prestige in driving a car that is not often seen,so I apologise for adding another Q3 to our roads.Went for a test drive yesterday and have ordered the 2014 model.S Line TDI Quattro S Tronic 177PS in Glacier White,with a few toys.I can confirm that this now comes with DAB radio and spare wheel as standard.Mind you the list price has gone up a bit.I take delivery on 1st September 2013. This vehicle replaces my Sport Passat with which I have been very happy with over the last seven years.So here's hoping I don't experience any problems with my new toy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts