Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 140 HP FWD on order and assumed that there would be no transmission tunnel in the foot area of the rear seats. I nice bit of extra legroom. Alas I am wrong!
It is presumably only there for the Quattro system mechanicals on the models that have this!
I suppose that it is a bit too much to expect a slightly different floor plan on a £30k car!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sorry Mike but i think the bodyshell is exactly the same no matter what model you get.

I have the quattro and had no complaints about rear foot space from passengers, quite the opposite in fact. The front seat backs are recessed slightly for handy extra knee room. Also noticed the front seats sit a bit higher so rear passangers can slide their feet under them for extra room.

Yes the centre transmission tunnel does not provide a great experience for anybody sitting in the middle, but neither are the vents in the rear console blowing air directly onto their crotch
Edited by: reilsab

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've had similar comments about the vents

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks like I need to sit in a diiferent place in the summer then

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I can see the 2013 brochure update now "Q3's special patented crotchacool facility now foc"

·
Registered
264 Posts
I need a chauffer then i can try this out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts