Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just been into crewe audi as you walk in they have a new Q3 in racing blue its a £2000 paint option
but what a fantastic colour makes the car look fantastic
if your near there go and see
that then sparks the question would you pay that much extra for paint if it was half that I would be very tempted

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've seen the same colour on a Q5 at Manchester Audi and your right it looks fantastic

·
Registered
188 Posts
Do you have a photo of the car?

·
Registered
563 Posts
We need photos

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
Was tempted to get a decent blue when I bought mine. Bearing in mind to get monsoon where you have to have the arches painted cost £625.00 anyway. At that time any paint colour from the Audi range cost £1735.00. To do that has gone up nearly £300 since the middle of last year. So it would have cost me an extra £1110.00. Bearing in mind with extras my car came to 33000.00 anyway. Regret now I didn't go for it. Maybe next time!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Do you regret not getting Racing Blue, or not choosing your own colour?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just think that the Q3 would look good in a blue like the sepang blue that is used on the RS4. Was surprised that a bright blue like that wasn't in the standard colour choices.

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Me too - I had to settle for Cobalt Blue but I'd have preferred something lighter. Cobalt's a lovely colour in bright sunlight but on a duller day it looks almost black.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have the sphere blue option. It's a great mid blue, elegant, but the downside is that from some angles it can look like a mid grey until you get close to the car

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think it's scuba blue and it's available on the Q5 for £615 or free on the sline plus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts