Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I asked a few questions 6 months or so ago, but ended up not changing motors at the time. Going into the dealership on Saturday to see what they can offer me as current PCP ends late Jan. Hoping you can help with a couple of questions.

Virtual Cockpit Vs Virtual Cockpit Plus - is the only difference VC has physical temp and petrol gauges and VCP has these digitised?

3 zone climate control in A4 Vs 2 zone in Q3

How do you adjust temp in the back in the Q3? My kids get really hot so really handy having 3 zones in A4.

Thanks¡

·
Registered
242 Posts
Having never had the Virtual cockpit before I’m more than happy with the standard vc

As for the 2 zone climate control you cannot change the rear temp so one to consider

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Vic cockpit plus is a lot larger and the graphics are alot more, how can I say it, professional looking. The speed and Rev displays have a 3D look to them on the Vc plus, whereas on the standard Vc they look flat and low quality. The Vic cockpit looks like the displays in a SEAT car whereas the Vc plus looks like the ones in the bigger audis like the q5, q7 and q8.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts