Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is a lovely Q3 forum, hope some of you can help me out.
I havea Q3 177</font>SE 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic on order, I wanted to know if any of you have received this spec car recently with chrome tailpipes fitted as standard. When I configure the car online the spec mentioned above has the chrome pipes fitted as well the petrol 211 SE Q3 but if you select the other SE models they disappear to normal pipes.
Just wanted to know if this was correct and I should expect the chrome tailpipes with this SE model.
Thanks you.
Edited by: Audi-Q3-Deluxe

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yes, I have the SE 2.0 TDi Quattro S-tronic, and confirm it has chrome tailpipes fitted as standard. The car is a MY13 (delivered September 2012), though of course I have no idea if the standard specification might have since changed in that regard.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div style="text-align: left;">Thank yourontheman for your reply, muchappreciated. If anyone else can chime in with their spec inregards the chrome pipes it would be great.</font>

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mine came with chrome tail pipes and they look very good against the Monsoon colour.

See sig for spec.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Chrome pipes here too

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
No chrome tailpipes for me (yet...) - the 170 petrol engined variant doesn't come with them as standard.

I have a pair currently on order from our oriental friends (thanks to this forum for the recommendation) for the princely sum of 22 quid and am looking forward to fitting them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was under the impression chrome tail pipes were only standard on the S-Line not the SE

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ooh - goody - are tail pipes the things that stick out from the exhaust ???
(Sorry - just wanted to live up to Gromit's opinion of women
)

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh! dear, this is gonna go on for a long time

·
Registered
184 Posts
Gromit said:
I have a pair currently on order from our oriental friends (thanks to this forum for the recommendation) for the princely sum of 22 quid and am looking forward to fitting them.
Those far-eastern ones are great, as long as you don't get them hot as the chrome peels off. Oops, where are they being fitted again?Joke!

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
You wait 'til playtime mate - I'll get you for that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts