Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my previous Audi when playing a CD it displayed the name of the album and the track. My new Q3 does not do this, it just says Track1, Track2 ecx. When playing from an SD card it does display all the information. Am I missing something obvious?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hi Vim - is this on "home-made" CDs or purchased ones?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry to butt in, but other the MP3 can any other format be played via the SD card?
Also what size of SD cardcan it accommodate 32 or 64?Edited by: californiadreamin

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Ian

mp3 wma and aac will play from sd card - 32GB max.

Regards

Mal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
one thing I did notice when I used a 32 gig and it may just be a freakish incident. When I pulled out the SD card and reinserted it, the SD card was wiped or corrupted, I checked it on my PC and I could not read it. Very strange.SemiQ - thanks for the link

·
Registered
563 Posts
Vim said:
one thing I did notice when I used a 32 gig and it may just be a freakish incident. When I pulled out the SD card and reinserted it, the SD card was wiped or corrupted, I checked it on my PC and I could not read it. Very strange.SemiQ - thanks for the link
HiThe problem here is there is no indication to say when the data on the SD card is being accessed, I would say to be safe only remove the card when the car has been turned off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts