Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I ordered my Q3 as I'm upgrading from a Qashqai. Hopefully it'll be with me in August :)

I got an SE 2.0 TFSI S-Tronic with SD satnav, rear camera & park assist, hill hold, xenon light package, comfort package, high beam assist, Drive Select, paddle shifter, colour driver display, tyre pressure monitor, mobile phone prep and privacy glass.

Quite a list, so that's why I'm pretty excited! Is all the gadgets a Qashqai doesn't have.
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
264 Posts
nice specfor your Q 3 niz my cousin has a Qashqai and wants to swap his for a Q 3 he is amazed at the difference in quality .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just given up my much loved qashqai and collected my Q3 last saturday, I cannot believe the difference in quality and driving experience. Qashqai never let me down and I thought it was comfortable particularly having driven from north east, englandto aberdeen, however I am now looking forward to my drive from north east to Bournemouth with more luxury and refinement I am sure that I will enjoy the trip and be fresh enough for a days work on arrival. I considered flying but having picked up the Q3 I soon chose to drive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's good to know Mick. I'm looking forward to getting mine which is being built this week :)

I just added some last minute spec upgrades so I'm now also getting leather interior and sport seats with 18" wheels. The only thing I'm missing from the accessory list is the sunroof I think!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Niz, it will definately be worth the wait, I was getting impatient and considered X1, X3, Evoque and a Q5 however all failed (some miserably) against the Q3.i have the S Line TDI with the leather upgrade and the heated seats, although the qashqai had many gadgets and a panoramic roof, the Q3 has outdone the qashqai in provision of equipment and I do not miss the panoramic roof at all. The Q3 is a nice place to be, the qashqai was simply a reliable workhorse.My only regret is that I did not get the sat nav, maybe I will return to the dealer and add it.The wait will be worth it and your spec sounds great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts