Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealership yesterday (Maidstone Audi) and noticed no less than 5 Q3s waiting for PDI . If this is repeated elsewhere, this forum could soon have a lot more members

Tony

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dropped my car at Leicester Audi for it's first service this morning, and in the Servicing bay I could see a brand new Black S-line being unwrapped from it's delivery coverings - It's amazing how much stuff it was wrapped in...

·
Registered
140 Posts
On my drive up the M3 on Thursday last week I saw two transporters full of Q3s heading south. I thikn the 13 plate might produce a bumper crop.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mark

Hopefully one of those was mine!

Tony

·
Registered
140 Posts
Fingers crossed Tony. They were all nicely wrapped btw.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
My dealer had 70 odd new cars going out last Sept 1st!!

I got mine Oct so there was only a few out that day, makes you wonder how they manage to properly pdi every one of them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had my Q3 nearly 8 months ago. In my city, number of Q3s' have increased 150% since I bought mine. But still haven't seen much Q3s on the traffic yet. Also, I have seen only one Q3 with the same color of mine :)
Edited by: terapati

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good news
My car has arrived at the dealership

Now I just have to hope that DVLC get their finger out and agree my plate transfer.

Tony

·
Registered
11 Posts
saw mine yesterday in Macclesfield audi. Picking her up on Tuesday - can't wait!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts