Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anybody be so kind as to let me know what internal lighting the car has? I was thinking of adding the led pack but the brochure is unclear as to what additional lights are included? I presume the car has footwell, glove, vanity mirror, sill lights as standard? Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
According to the brochure:

Consists of
Interior light control unit (not sure what this is)
Door sill illumination
Vanity mirrors
Storage compartment in arm rest
Cup holders
Door pockets
Footwells
Inside door handles
Uplit centre console
Door inner panels

None of the above items are fitted to my S-Line, which comes standard with Xenon headlights.

I replaced the bulb in the glovebox and boot with LED bulbs. The only other interior lighting is the roof mounted front and back and that is only normal bulbs.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's interesting to know, thank you

Addition of the Visibility Package on the SE will add in the LED pack automatically, i thought these would be standard on the S-Line also.
I might add in the led pack then, it has all the extra lighting i have in my bmw which i think i would miss in the dark days of winter!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hi The LED light pack gives the Q3 a nice ambiance at night, but Audi in their penny pinching wisdom decided to put ordinary bulbs in the glove box and boot
, this is easily cured with some cheap LED bulbs from the bay.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Del but i've told my car has moved on in status and can't be changed now

However this does mean that build has been moved forward a few weeks and the car is due to be built wc17th Sept so i should get it mid October

They think as the order is showing as closed it might even move closer again so every cloud and all that. At least now i can put the configurator away, well maybe get the sd nav in leu of my lights

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where on the bay did you get your bulbs Del btw? No error codes, just plug and play? I think a few people on here might be interested in the best ones to get?

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I learn something new everyday in here

Cheers Dan

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops i mean Del (hides head in shame)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I went for the LED package but as i recall the interior lighting was extra. The SE model everyone is referring to is interior lightning boxed with the LED package?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you are indeed correct benji, however i can't change my order now so i'll leave that configurator alone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts