Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haveanxiouslyfeared to see a new Q3 in the parking lot at work the last weeks - feared, because I wouldn't like anybody to beat me to it, hehe...
And of course, argh, there was one there this morning. It does have the dealership markings in a rather too large print on the side for my taste, so maybe it's a loan car somebody is using while there other car is in for service, I don't know. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures. I think it looks great, almost makes me regret that I didn't get the white one. (I'm getting the ice silver, also with another set of tyres, the twin spoke 18 inches. The ones in the pictures look like something from an "offroad package" I think?)
Sorry for the picture quality, had to use my phone, the second picture also with some sort of zoom from my office window.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I saw one yesterday in car park and went to take picture as owner returned so too embarrassed! It was stunning white SLIine. Now totally hooked on what salesman called "more aggressive styling".... The full body paint job, jazzed up grill and SLine styling look great!

·
Super Moderator
1,705 Posts
JayN said:
.... The ones in the pictures look like something from an "offroad package" I think?)

No, they are not JayN. The Optic Off Road Package has the same 16" rims as the 'standard'- version. And you cannot order these (like on your pics) in combination with the Off Road Package. These are the Optional 7Jx18" 5-arm-design Rims with 235/50x18 Tires. Looks great imho

·
Registered
24 Posts
These do look great on the white car but beware these wheels don't go with ice silver as the colour is justt a shade darker than the silver and it does not work i have had to had mine painted a brighter silverso good luck with that i have got pay as-well!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts