Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Whilst I’ve been lurking on here, and made a couple of other posts. Thought I’d better say something here….
I bought a Q3 2019 sport 40 tfsi with C&S pack, and found that the traffic sign recognition wasn’t working, after 2 years of being given the run around, saying it was a software fault, it was a licence error, and that I wasn’t entitled to it, turned out the car was never fitted with it, despite being accessible via the mmi !
so role on 2 years, new staff at dealership have owned the issue (of mis-communication etc) and have really helped out, suffice to say I’ve just ordered a new Q3 s-line 40 tfsi c&s pack, driver assistance pack, and ambient lighting, in Daytona grey with the upgraded 19inch v spoke alloys. Ok there is a bit of a wait, 21 ish weeks, but I’m getting the car I want and not one that was sat in a dealership for several months.
Looking forward to getting it…

my wife just ordered the new Tucson Premium Hybrid, it’s a pretty good car as well 😳 - but that’s for another forum 🤣

·
Registered
164 Posts
An excellent colour choice tigre64.….. but I’m biased as it’s the colour I’ve ordered along with the customary long wait

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
We had a rental Hyundai Santa Fe for three weeks in Canada and, apart from being huge, we were worryingly impressed with it.

Best of luck with the wait…I couldn’t cope with it, hence going (7 year) used any day now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Did any one see the article in auto express that used vehicle prices are rising by up to 17.5% due to delays in production pushing a rise in used vehicles?

No wonder my Audi dealer gave me such an amazing trade in price

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
This has happened from the beginning of the pandemic. My Audi dealer found that many buyers instead of upgrading to new were downgrading to used. They ran out of used Audi's a month in to the pandemic and had stocks of new cars filling up the forecourt. In February 2020 I got an amazing deal for my old Q3 and because they had all this new stock, an amazing deal for my new Q3. With the new Q3 they threw in all sorts of goodies even though there was no requirement to sweeten the deal. These deals are still continuing. I am sure that other car manufacturers are going through the same.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am likely going to order new maybe next week due to the state of the used car market, mwcltd can you mention what stuff they threw in? Interested to see if I get offered the same :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For me, I wanted the option wheels on the s-line (the 19inch 20 V Spoke) 150 quid option from the defaults, said I’d like to add them but would the dealer cover the cost which they did, and or you could try for the rubber mats as well (front rear and boot) I think there is combined kit for about 160.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats Tigre! How long after the order did you get the build week?

I just ordered mine today 😁

·
Registered
164 Posts
Still waiting for my build week to be confirmed, been 2 weeks now so hopefully hear something soon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also found out, for those interested, the Comfort & Sound pack gets the new Sonos setup from build week 25

·
Registered
32 Posts
(y) Think you must have been given a dealer slot as I ordered a 40TFSi in late March and now have just been given an unconfirmed build date in late September by Audi CS. Might be lucky to see the car by mid Nov 🤞

·
Registered
13 Posts
(y) Think you must have been given a dealer slot as I ordered a 40TFSi in late March and now have just been given an unconfirmed build date in late September by Audi CS. Might be lucky to see the car by mid Nov 🤞
Same here, they gave me an unconfirmed week 35 😕

1 - 14 of 14 Posts