Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have ordered an S-Line with the 19" alloys but have gone with the normal suspension (as opposed to S-Line) due to fearing the ride would be a little too hard. However, hope the car still looks like a sporty S-line is supposed to!
Has anyone experienced the larger alloys with firmer suspension??

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've also ordered exactly the same combo as you - I'm hoping it's not going to sit too high.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I havean S line with 19 inch alloys and standard suspension. I've done 1100 mile of mixed driving ( in a week) and I find theride is fine, very smooth over good surfaces and great grip.
Then again, I came from a BMW 320 M sport with runflats!

·
Registered
93 Posts
S line, standard suspension but with 18" wheels - should give you a rough idea.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The 19 ins don't affect the ride height, the tyres have a lower profile to accommodate the difference from 18 ins. The car will only sit lower with the sports suspension.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Like Phil, I'm worried the gap between the tyre and wheel arch will be quite big....or at least look that way due to the low profile tyres.
You wouldn't have a photo to put my mind at eastwould you Tedmunds??

Stunning Q3 there Mal........beginning to wonder if I should have bothered with the 19's on mine and used the extra cash for some alternate extras!

·
Registered
100 Posts

This is how will look with the alloys , ride very comfy & stands perfect in my opinion ..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi

I'll post some pics ASAP but I think the 19 inch look great , in the meantime search Audi .co.Uk for used examples with your wheel type.

Tony

·
Registered
107 Posts
****** said:

This is how will look with the alloys , ride very comfy & stands perfect in my opinion ..
Would love to see more pics of your car, same as what I've ordered, just got to wait until July to see it :(

·
Registered
563 Posts
I should have gone for the Off road Alloys

Edited by: Del

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lovely looking car Phil. Think you'll have to post a few more snaps.
Has this Q3 got the standard or S-Line suspension??

·
Registered
100 Posts
Standard suspension , wanted a higher ride not lower , will post a few more pics

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
There was a white SLine for sale today at Stafford Audi fitted with 19" wheels, I must admit it looked good. By the way anyone looking for a Q3 they had a number in stock available for immediate delivery, I dont know the specs but you can check via their website, which is how I chose mine, saved a lot of time waiting for a factory order.

·
Registered
100 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts