Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to todays Autocar Audi have confirmed that thethe Q3 RS will be realeased next next year, it will use the 5 cyclinder 2.5 engine from the TT RS and produce355 bhp

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
That's one test driveImay have to take, ( then make my excuses and leave before they start throwing affordable figures at me
)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish Audi would drop the 245 bhp 3.0TDi engine into the Q3, I would be happy with that.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wow, but then second impressions are that I'm not sure about it. Obviously it would be great to say to friends and neighbours that you have the quickest Q3 around, but then if accelleration and speed were so important would you not buy an RS3 and get better handling?Just reread what I've written and it's offical, I'm old.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I like the body coloured wheel arch option that I have on my Q3 and it appears that the RS version does not have them. It would probably be less effective in bad conditions-

Well those are my reasons for not buying one.......

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
Del said:
I wish Audi would drop the 245 bhp 3.0TDi engine into the Q3, I would be happy with that.
The V6 will never fit in the Q3 and the one that excists is designed for longitudinal direction engine bays.
But, a twin-turbo TDI (4 cylinder) is not impossible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts