Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Enjoy your big day! Picked ours up last week complete with two keys! Really impressed with it! :cool:

Reactions: Q3 Dave

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’m sure you’ll love it.
3.5 years ago I traded in my TT and A3 for a Q3.
I miss the TT but only from the point of view of its looks and appearing a bit special.
I much prefer the Q3 ride, comfort and practicality.

Recently I had a look around for potential replacements and rather than identifying an alternative, the test drives made me appreciate the Q3 all the more so I will be hanging on to it for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi all, having had the car a few days now I have to say I am very impressed, the ride, handling and the tech is amazing. Only thing that I am having issues with is setting up key user on the MMI once entered the user code, the message "please wait" just does not go away, phoned Audi and apparently the server in Germany is down. Been told to wait a few days and try again. Anyone else having issues with that?
Otherwise I am well impressed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad you are liking your new Q3. I managed to set up my key user early last week without any problems. I’m still a novice in terms of Q3’s but have noticed that connecting to the car does not always work over the last week so maybe that’s been caused by server problems. Or it could be a poor data connection I suppose.

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Delete the key user - wait overnight (for the Audi systems to catch up) and then set it up again - you have the big long number on the plastic key tag don't you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Delete the key user - wait overnight (for the Audi systems to catch up) and then set it up again - you have the big long number on the plastic key tag don't you?
Hi RSQ3John
Cant delete key user as I cant set one up yet. yes I have the long VIN number also the 10 digit vehicle code. think i have to wait for the sever to come back up again.

·
Super Moderator
3,583 Posts
Just a thought - have you created a MyAudi account already?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts