1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone!

Andy here from Victoria, Australia.

Very happy
to announce that I have finally put my new Audi Q3 on order as of today. It's the new MY14 model which they tell me will be arriving first week of October, 2013.

The whole idea is, this is going to be our new family car. Mainly for my wife and our new child who should be arriving into this world in September. As you can tell with the extras, I went a little nuts
. I think they are all worth it though.

Just want to quickly thank everyone for their input on this forum. I have learnt an awful lot and it definitely came in handy when I was purchasing the vehicle.

On Monday I find out if I'm able to get the off-road 19" wheels with my S-line package. My rep doesn't seem to think that I can get the sports suspension with the lowering of 20mm which is a shame. Also waiting to hear back in relation to tinting of windows, which I'll organise myself for when the car first arrives.

Exciting times!!

Edited by: Andy_Q3

·
Registered
115 Posts
My dealer threw in the tinting for free after I'd already ordered.

I don't know about 19" wheels with the lowered suspension, I think it should be okay because there is an Italian guy who put massive wheels on his, have a look through the gallery.

Anyway, congrats on the purchase and welcome to the ever-expanding Aussie Q3'ers club!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Suparockin, I have seen many of your posts.

Regarding the lower suspension, the rep claims there could be issues with ESP and some other safety issues with balancing etc. Not the end of the world if it can't happen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats Andrew!

Seems like we have similar taste, I should pick up mine on Tuesday so will post more pics.
Where in Aus are you located? What sort of price were you quoted? Happy to PM me

The time will fly, enjoy!!!Edited by: xssiiv

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a set of H&R 50mm rear and 40mm front lowered springs as well as Eibach 30mm lowered springs all round just have to decide which ones to put in, so might sell one set :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts