Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, good morning to you all

I've just ordered my Q3 which hopefully, weather permitting should ready to collect next Saturday.

After having two Ford Kuga's, which I've really enjoyed I think Ford have made a real mess of the styling on the new one so I've defected!

I test drove the Q3 yesterday and I fell in love with it, it's a real step up from the Kuga!

My wife and I are well practiced at getting a deal, so we were ready, I'd done all the homework so I knew how much I wanted to pay, the salesman was very good and was willing to listen to what we wanted. We managed to nail him down to an Orangewheels quote with a 11% discount!

So I'm over the moon!!

I'm looking for a little advice, I've not had an auto before, so can I ask the members of the forum for tips and advice on getting the most out of the S-Tronic box on performance and MPG?

Many thanks

Quattrosteve

Q3 2.0TDi 177 S-line Quattro S-tronic Ice Silver

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Steve. I had smae spec as you, and within a couple of weeks was getting 41/43 mpg. It also took off like a rocket, which was great fun, if scary at times. (I now have a Q5, same engine, but much heavier, so slower off the mark.)

·
Registered
563 Posts
HiFor performance put in into sport and it goes very well for an SUV.Use D for normal day to day driving, you can always drop a gear with the steering wheel paddles if you need to and you can flick the gear lever between D and S any time you want, though I do find D can be a bit ponderous when pulling out of junctions and roundabouts.MPG depends very much on how you drive it, it can be as low as 28 (or less
)if you put your foot down in town traffic but take it easy on the motorway and you should achieve 40.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts