Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan said:
Hi Lozzy, what's the insurance like for you, have you had a quote?
Personally I would think any audi would be head and tails above a fiesta!
had 3 insurance qoute , nationwide , saga and LV all about £300 with all the extra's - courtesy car , legal aid , protected no claims etc

·
Registered
11 Posts
We had similar insurance quotes. Actually think they are pretty reasonable to cover a car worth around £32,000, as pay almost that to cover our car thats probably only worth £3000! Mind you I decided to check out the reviews of some of theseand most of the companies seem to have a lot of unhappy customers when they need to claim, so still not decided who we will go with. But plenty of time to decide!

·
Registered
189 Posts
That's good. I'm 30 currently driving a BMW 320 and insurance is around the £500 mark. I was expecting it to shoot up a fair bit for the Q3.

·
Registered
227 Posts
My current (2010)A4 2.0 TDI insurance from LV is £298.00. already tested the waters for the new Q3 and to cover existing policy until renewal in Feb 12 is £7.99!! I would no expect insurance to go up too much, but will post when I set the policy up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I switch my insurance over from my 5 months old Tiguan 2.0 Match DSG and paid £89 including a £17.99 admin fee. I think my insurance has 10 months to run so I was happy.GB

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's good knowing who to approach for insurance! I'm with Direct Line and wasn't at all impressed with their customer service when I first signed up with them... would like to switch to someone else really!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Additional premium over A3 (7 years old) for 4 months is £53. Which means about £400 annually. With Admiral on a multi-car policy.
My S-Line will be picked up on Saturday 7th January. The dealer Has been kept in the dark by Audi, but has loaned me another car (brand new) for 3 weeks and has been generally helpful, although won't budge on price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My Q5 (31 months old) is currently costing £227.62 pa.with LV. No claims protected, courtesy car, legal cover, two named drivers only, £300 excess, so I don't expect Q3 with same engine to be much different.
Had two windscreen claims and LV service spot on.
Happy Christmas to all.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I too decided to get a quote from LV and, whilst they were competetive, offering similar figures to what is being said on this forum, I decided to try Audi UK Insurance and was pleasantly suprised. They also guarantee all work and parts etc by genuine Audi dealerships etc so may be worth a call.

PS I am not on commission.

·
Registered
92 Posts
If only! 37 years old claim free /wife on policy and still it is £102 a month - it just nevers seems to go down - live in west Yorkshire but surely that can't make such a difference

·
Registered
100 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just had my renewal from Aviva starts 24/02. Fully comp, protected no claims & legal assit. £220.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts