Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I did raise this in another posting but it probably will not be noticed as the posting was an old one

Is there any feeling about have a member car sticker for Audi Q3 forum?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I personally am not keen on putting stickers on the car,but having said that how about a licence plate surround (like the Audi Sport type) with a Q3 Club logo discreetly at the bottom?

On the iPad presently but when I am allowed on the big confuser I'll mock up an example of what I mean.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I rather like the idea of something bearing the Q3 Owners Club logo, certainly. I think it's a really good one - simple, clear and easy to read, unambiguous and stylish. I'll fire off a PM to Dan, see who owns the copyright and what he thinks.

It'd be a shame to waste it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great idea

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
If it's small and transparent ( like a supermodel's underwear ) then yeah i would stick one on.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
BB, I don't think you'd mind something on the rear windscreen and a licence plate surround sounds a little expensive (considering the low run volumes). Maybe do both rear screen sticker and licence plate surround and let the punters decided.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I agree entirely, Grumpy. I'll let you lot know as soon as I hear back from Dan and hopefully we can take it further.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
grumpycamel said:
BB, I don't think you'd mind something on the rear windscreen and a licence plate surround sounds a little expensive (considering the low run volumes). Maybe do both rear screen sticker and licence plate surround and let the punters decided.
Yes, your correct of course........a screen sticker hmmmm maybe twist my arm, licence surround definitaley but it will be more expensive, but look nice

·
Registered
5,413 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Blimey on the dreaded fleabay a blank pair costs about £6-8 posted.......hmmm

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Great idea I am in so long as it is in the best possible taste,which it will be.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Now we don't need a tax disc we could have a disc shaped forum sticker to put in that location?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I like the tax disk one...better than a rear screen one!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I like this.........

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Gord said:
Yeah I like the tax disk one...better than a rear screen one!
Hmmm....To be frank I was really happy to get rid of the tax disc in the window, I have grown fond of the "clean" look........

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Looks ok BB any chance we could stick a dummy plate in to give full effect? Ok I will get me coat.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Yorky said:
Looks ok BB any chance we could stick a dummy plate in to give full effect? Ok I will get me coat.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Yorky said:

Just this once

Here's your coat

Edited by: Boxbrownie

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.