Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I was here back in November looking for q3 owners to take part in some Market Research, I got a great response back then, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help out again.

We're looking for q3 owners to take part in a focus group in the Slough area on Wednesday 1st May from 5.45pm until 8.15pm. A cash incentive of £80 will be paid to anyone who takes part.

I understand that this is very short notice, but if anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]

Many thanks

Luke

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi all,
I took part in this last time and can vouch for it not being a con of any kind and I am in no way associated with the organisation conducting the event.
Unfortunately not available this time.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi Luke, email sent!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Took part in the last one and put in the comments that after three weeks I had not received a build or delivery date I was emailed two days later with both. Unfortunately all has fallen quiet and again I have been left in the dark about any progress which has been made since the build week of the 22nd of April

·
Registered
563 Posts
I would have done this as I live in west London close to the A40 / M4, but the time means travelling in peak time traffic which I don't fancy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts