Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,I'm seriously thinking of buying a Q3 to replace my wife's A2. Does anyone have any idea when the tweaks Audi generally make half way through the life of a model are likely to happen? If my memory serves me correctly the car was launched in 2011 so one might expect something next year. If it's sooner rather than later it pay me to be patient instead of ordering now.Ian</font>

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
Hmm.... my ESP interface isn't working today, but I'd say that now would be a good time to buy as the 2014 Model Year changes have already taken place.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I suspect you would be looking at MY2016 at the earliest, possibly MY2017, given that the launch in late2011 was MY12 (I think!). MY 2016 will likely commence production around June 2015, so essentially, I guess, 2 years from now

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's a new car , so you will have a long wait

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi All. I was talking to one of the managers from audi uk while I was at Goodwood last week. He was saying that there will be a new more efficient engines fitted by March 2014.He said the engines will first be fitted in the A1, so check the figures out there first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts