Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Tracker moved to 9 - Arrived last night.Dealer has advised that it will be ready to collect for Thursday!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Don't delay on getting some pics posted - I'm interested to see the BE in Hainan blue!
Not long now!

·
Registered
116 Posts
OW00P, you got me all excited, to no avail mines still stuck on arrived in country, you must be closer to the port than me lol, loads of pictures please.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jonygun - check with your dealer as the car will probably arrive before the MyAudi system is updated. My was still showing arrived in country when I drove it away from Derby Audi. Mind you, thinking about it, it was right as it was in the country.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Pictures will be coming, promise!
The tracker was pretty accurate for me, I knew before the dealer that the car arrived in the UK, and also updated the same evening my car arrived at the dealers.It may come down to the dealer updating their system etc...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks FredW, I've just emailed the salesman, seems funny how my tracker and OW00P's updated at the same time, I suppose I could be the other side of the country, I think for the southwest's nearest port is sheerness.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think it's Audi uk who update the tracker, that's why it's a bit slow I think, I saw the tracker in the dealership and they can tell what boat it is on, so they must have a more accurate version.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know when mine arrived I knew before the Dealership. But when I said it was in the country they looked on their system and said it was due in withem that afternoon. The Audi system just kept saying in the country rather than arrived but who cares when you are driving it around. Audi UK coukd give shipping details so you coukd tell where the vessell was and when ut was due in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Collection tomorrow afternoon

Looking forward to the handover etc, oh, and finally driving away in the new wheels!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Really pleased for you, morning or afternoon handover.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Officially giving up looking at the tracker, it's stuck!, I've got to the point if it says in the bloody country one more time I'm going to damage an uninsured iPhone 7, that's been 2 weeks now and no change in status, I no I'm not picking it up till march the 1st, but mine is AWOL !.

·
Registered
2 Posts
FWIW, my wife's week 51 buildfor promised delivery early Jan Q3 Edition similarly left Martorell on 19th Dec. The Audi site didn't update for weeks but I tracked the marine vessel transporter, probably the same one carrying your Q3. For some reason it did circles in the Med for many days before docking at Tangiers (possibly waiting for access to refuel?) It then unloaded/loaded at Le Havre, Zebrugge, Antwerp, Bremerhaven, Immingham and finally Sheerness. It finally got here last week, but we now don't want delivery until March for the new reg. due to the resale impact. My dealer was actually very fair and have lent us a car for the last few weeks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's really interesting, my salesman told me the ship was taking an unusual route, I put that down as a large dose of bs, but I stand corrected, my Q3 BA got to the dealership last Saturday, pick up on the 1st of March, how did you manage to follow the boat your car was on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya, I found out the name of the ship (Wisdom Ace) from Audi, then used some free tracking websites (www.<b style="color: rgb0, 102, 33; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap;">marinetraffic[/b].com,www.<b style="color: rgb0, 102, 33; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap;">vesselfinder[/b].com)Cheers
</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cheers Tronic.

·
Super Moderator
5,546 Posts
Jonygun said:
... how did you manage to follow the boat your car was on.
Er.... swim fast?

(well, someone had to say it)</font>

·
Registered
116 Posts
And around in circles apparently

21 - 39 of 39 Posts