Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the email from Audi advising my Haian Blue Black Edition has left Martorel, pick up in January!!
Looking forward to joining you all.

Spec:
Haian Blue Black Edition (s-tronic)
2.0 TDi 184
Technology Pack
19" Black Alloys
Rear parking camera
Bose audio

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi OW00P, my Q3 black edition TDI 184 is being built on the 16th January, mines Daytona grey pearl effect with:

Damper control
Hill hold assist
High beam assist
Heated front seats
Reversible boot Matt
Colour DIS
rear camera
Advanced Key
Smokers version
When did you order yours, and how long was it in the building process, great to talk to another black edition owner, don't forget those pictures of your black edition, it will keep me sane until mine arrives, I've got no nails left lol !

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Nice choice

·
Registered
116 Posts
cheers Boxbrownie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, you're reminding me of more of the toys I added too!

Ordered mid October, build week was last week, left QA on Friday.
Should be collecting 2nd/3rd week of January

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks BoxBrownie
been waiting for the black edition for a little while to help make the decision easier

·
Registered
116 Posts
Happy Christmas, what a great present, I've got weeks to wait before the little blacks devil is delivered, don't forget the pictures

·
Registered
116 Posts
What reason have they given for the delay, mines been stuck on leaving Martorell for over a week now, the salesman told me that the boat that brings them to the uk has taken a different route, I'm having trouble believing that, you have been waiting since December, that's weird to be in limbo for that long, and saying it's entering the uk, hope its not another fiasco like the lack of water pumps that VW's had.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The main reason is that even though the car was ready to ship around the 19th December, the factory chain shuts down over Christmas and doesn't reopen until 9th January.
If you're using the tracker, it may not update until it lands in the UK.

I'm not majorly annoyed, but I am going to have to rent a car for a few weeks as the sales team advised the ideal time to sell my car was just before the start of the year.
Hopefully they'll offer some good will to cover my additional expense, but the thing that's frustrating is that it's taking the shine off the whole process of buying into a premium brand.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Glad you got your imports in this pre-Brexit World, who knows what's going to happen with paperwork a few years from now!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just checked on the off chance when I read your post, and mine has just shown as arrived, must have been traveling together lol, wonder when they will get to the dealership, I'm going to wait for the new plate so no rush.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think stage 9 - arrived means it's at the dealership?

I've got personal plates going on, so not too worried about a 17 plate

·
Registered
630 Posts
What plate will it have when you sell it?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Exactly. Which is why waiting for the new plate may be worth it in the long run. Depending on how long you intend to keep the car, of course.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts