Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have been driving a 40TFSi for about 8 months and close to 4000 miles now. Find the performance more than adequate for “push-on” driving and the acceleration in Sport mode is excellent. OK, it’s not going to be as fast as a 45TFSi but as others have said would concentrate on the spec and settle for the 40TFSi.

Just a thought…..love the spec of my Edition 1 with leather seats, matrix headlights etc. Also have the C&S pack on mine. I think there’s a few very low mileage hardly used models around which might be worth considering

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thanks Perusal good to know, I initially wanted to buy used but because of the used car market being in so high demand opted to buy new.

The cost is the same maybe give or take £1000 max after discounts so no brainer, plus I have only seen a hand full of Q3s in glacier white with the C+S in the last few months which was the minimum requirement for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just checked its £40,025 ROTR price with just 40 TFSI, C&S pack and glacier white metallic paint options alone. So thought I might aswell add on all the bits I like, also added on 19" x 7.0J '20-spoke V' design alloy wheels for £150, on top of all the other bits I mentioned above :D

Going to order it tomorrow!! Been told it should arrive Sept/Oct but possible delays due to chip shortage.
The 'V' style wheels are a pleasure to clean. I can get my wash mitt right inside the wheel to clean so they always look as new!😃 Happy driving(y)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The 'V' style wheels are a pleasure to clean. I can get my wash mitt right inside the wheel to clean so they always look as new!😃 Happy driving(y)
Cheers mate, do you mean the wheels attached? I ordered these ones and I was thinking the opposite! They look difficult to clean the inside but I guess I'll find out :D

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry Pal, the type I was thinking of only have the 5 larger 'V' type spoke. Still, a good bottle brush will get in between one behind those!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts