Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
Welcome JamJam.

Covid isn't the problem anymore - it's a shortage of microchips. Lead-times seem to be around 4 months right now, not too bad as historically Audi have usually quoted 12 weeks.

Reactions: Jamjam

·
Registered
84 Posts
It depends on model ordered I think but I've got a 40TFSi on the way. Ordered late March and only thing I know is the factory have accepted the order but not allocated build date.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the same as me I ordered June and still haven't had a build date what I found quite weird and my friend ordered his 2.0 sline tdi q3 in April and got his in June

·
Registered
9 Posts
It depends on model ordered I think but I've got a 40TFSi on the way. Ordered late March and only thing I know is the factory have accepted the order but not allocated build date.
Same here, 40TFSI Sportback ordered in May. No allocated build date yet, just estimated build week mid-november.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Finally i can say i am collecting mine next week minus the ambient lighting which i am upset about but just happy to have my car hopefully its still sunny ..
Extended led has been dropped? I ordered that on my black edition but have not been notified of it being deleted option? Congrats on finally getting it (well almost!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeh the salesman told me it's across the range , no ambient lights for no one ,so going to get them retro fitted probably just the footwells .and I even got to choose my reg lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Next Feb I pray you get it sooner hopefully before then amd knowing Audi I wouldn't put it past them to drop more options it's a shame .

·
Registered
332 Posts
Drop more option but not the price I bet

·
Registered
454 Posts
It would be nice to think that we're either at or have passed peak chip shortages. In much of the world Covid issues are receding and hopeful production can slowly start to ramp up again. That seems to be what the industry is expecting. But obviously it will take some time to clear the backlog.

(At least other than issues like wiring harnesses from Ukraine, but hopefully even there some workarounds are starting to be put in place, either inside Ukraine or outside)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts