Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what it iswith my Q3 but I've just noticed another screw in my rear tyre.That's 3 punctures so far with this car, I've never had so many

·
Registered
184 Posts
Del, I don't suppose you have any unsavoury types in your immediate vicinity? A friend of mine had 4 punctures before he caught a neighbour placing screws under his wheels!Needless to say the relationship did not improve after this revelation

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wife seems to think it could be somebody, the car is parked behind a locked fence at home so that just leaves work.I personally think it's just bad luck.

·
Super Moderator
6,231 Posts
Nah - that's far too many to be just bad luck. Someone's taking the piss, mate. Get into the habit of checking under your wheels before driving off.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Jealous Bastards

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still think it's bad luck.I do a lot of cycling and tend to notice what's on the road more than in the car, in London you'll be surprised at the amount of crap that is actually on the roads and picking up punctures is no surprise really.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Have you got builders working nearby? Every time they are in my road we find nails & screws in the gutter and on the road. Last year 2 punctures suffered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have just has to pay £550 for two new rear tyres (10 months old).
Total of five small punctures found. Does Audi acknowledge it has a problem here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts