Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Audi Q3 Sportback S Line Black Edition C/S and Upgraded 19" Trapezoid Alloys - Model 22
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new here so I am not sure if this has been discussed before but on my 22 Q3 Sportback I have managed to get the Alexa to work to tell em the weather etc but when I ask it to play music it says "playing so and so" you can see the artwork on the screen but the volume is greyed out and cannot be adjusted. Does anyone know why this is? Are you even able to use alexa to play music.

I have an amazon music account and I have signed in to the alexa through the car settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

·
Registered
248 Posts
There is a problem with Amazon music IOS 15 and car play which may be your problem

·
Registered
Audi Q3 Sportback S Line Black Edition C/S and Upgraded 19" Trapezoid Alloys - Model 22
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This doe snot seem to be the issue, I can use the amazon music app on the car. The issue appears more with when you press the button on the steering wheel and ask alexa to play a song by a certain artist etc, it loads the song up but you get no sound.

I find the alexa very hit and miss in the car to be honest, sometimes it works and others you just get the audi voice replying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts