Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any owners got pictures of a Q3 finished in Platinum Beige? My wife fancies the colour but I am not sure - would like to see one first, even if it's only on-screen. Thanks in anticipation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm also interested in the Platinum Beige. Have only seen one pic online and it was low res. Anyone out there with this color?

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Yup. This going to sound facetious but it isn't meant that way....

Just Google "Audi Q3 platinum beige" and select Images - you'll find more good pics of platinum beige Q3s than you can shake a stick at.

Lather, rinse, repeat for "Audi A3 Misano Red".

Simples.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I do like that colour 2 1/2 years before the next swap. you never know after the brown was canned it might be my next one. That's if i don't go BMW I3.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
From orange to beige? You getting older? Haha

·
Registered
301 Posts
yep i am lol. the bmw 120d 2012 i had before was called sparkling bronze i did love that colour. the 12od was a great car just needed the height of the Q3 to get in and out. I had a d reg mazda 626 EGI many years ago i think BMW pinched the paint pot it was the same colour. I have had many strange cars and colours over the years but thats just me
why be normal.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
What is this "normal" of which you speak? If you want strange, I'll show you strange. My first car was one of these...

...and I absolutely loved it.

Edited by: Gromit

·
Registered
301 Posts
Gromit i am not able to see the picture?

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
White box for me too

That is unless he bought a box?

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Sorry - the image site wasn't playing nice. It should be fine now.

Here's what it looked like inside...

Edited by: Gromit

·
Registered
301 Posts
Now that i like
not very safe but look loads of fun. my odd ones are .Renault 4, vw beach buggy s2 land rover NCF diamond kit car based on a ford cortina 4x4 look a like convertable. Plus an asortment of colours along the way.
It makes life a bit more fun along away.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Was this the concept car the bmw Smart was based on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts