Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my new baby. just been for the first run.
2.0 d se with sun roof, parking system advanced with camera and park assist keyless entry, sat nav, comfort pack, led light package etc.it is a dream to drive.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Looks great at that location. Been anywhere tonight to see the LED light package in action? Had to go somewhere the first night I had mine that has the same option.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was meaning to refer to liking the LED interior lighting of the door handles, door pockets and cup holders etc. I think it makes the interior more interesting. My car having the xenon light package has this along with the xenon headlights and the LED exterior lights.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Posted mine in September arrivals but here it is again !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi GuysNice pics. Mine's due on 20th December, but we'll see as paperwork only just signed this morning. Just wanted to check something. Does the SE come as standard with twiw chrome exhaust pipes? Many thanks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mark67

The chrome tail pipes are not on theSE just the S-line, but i'm sure that you could buy some from Audi accessories, there are some listed on there but it does not list the Q3. I'm sure that you could get and aftermarket set to fit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi SherbsThanks for the reply and the ebay link. I kind of thought it was the case but on some of the pics I've seen of SE spec in the forum and the Audi configurator online it looked like it came with chrome pipes. Never mind though, I can't have everything. Cheers.

·
Registered
264 Posts
they are about £95 at the dealers , my friend just said to the dealer , your not really going to charge me for them are you when i have just spent £30,000 with you , and they fitted them free if you dont ask you dont get

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll give it a go DaytonaEdited by: Mark67

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mark- You can see from the picture of my Q3 in September arrivals that my SE TDI Quattro came with Chrome tail pipe extensions. Like you I was unsure if it came with them or not- or have I just been lucky?

Hope my pictures gave you a good idea of what to expect.
Edited by: SETIG

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Setig. I've emailed the dealer and will see what they say. I hope my handover is as good as yours. Like you I've gone for Monsoon. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
264 Posts
if you look on the audi cofigurator for the Q3 it says chromje tail pipes standard on S /LINE so they are an option on the SE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts