Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait, had a phone call today to say wife's new Q3 is ready to pick up tomorrow.
It's a white tdi sline Quattro,19 inch off road alloys, led interior lights, hill hold assist and sat nav
Dealer is jct600 in sheffield. Hopefully post some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
144 Posts
Really impressed with jct600. Hope your branch is as helpful as ours. Wife went back today as Audi hadnt sent an AMI lead with the car. Lady at the desk remembered who she was and even went and made her a tea.... Doesn't drink coffee.

The sales manager even came out to make sure she was happy with everything.

Can you let me know if you get a free teddy also? I don't know if it was just us or something all dealers give away?

Enjoy your new Q3 & welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Tommy
mine came with a free teddy! Well we actually ended up with two as have twins and there was no way I was gonna choose who got it! We got our Q3 from Audi Basingstoke.

Bmwfan - enjoy the Q3

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the wife will be ecstatic with just a bunch of flowers, but a teddy as well! She'll think Christmas has come early lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I ask anyone which lead will I need to connect iphone 5 to mmi, and does this come with the car or have to be purchased separately?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ours came with 2 leads. USB & iPhone/ iPod big connector. Apparently u can fit the adaptor that Appel sell to convert it & it will work.

With the SD card and Bluetooth streaming, I'm not too bothered.

·
Super Moderator
6,034 Posts
WHAT???</font>

I didn't get a free teddy! That's NOT FAIR!

I'm not playing anymore.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think that picture is of the technician that's responsible for DAB radio fitting!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Crem0 said:
I think that picture is of the technician that's responsible for DAB radio fitting!!!!
Well he's propper stuffed it up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts