Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Had an e mail today from the business manager asking for payment of the new vehicle prior to picking it up. The reply I gave was along the lines that I will pay once I have checked the car over myself at the point of delivery and not before.

His reply was ok no problem-I am just trying to save time. Yeah right it has nothing to do with end of month targets does it.

Be aware of all the extras they try to sell that have the biggest margins,eg Gap Insurance £399 but can get same for £135. Then there is finance, tyre cover, wheel cover, service cover and uncle Tom Cobbly and all.......No wonder they get called stealers

Let's hope the servicing is ok or maybe I'll get the ' Would you like the Air Con checked and that will be £50 sir bargain lol or how about you should get your cam belt changed at 40K miles as a precaution when the handbook will say change at 100K miles.

They do make me chuckle........

·
Registered
28 Posts
Its people like you that give us customers a bad name.... I wonder if you are like this in person or youre just a keyboard warrior......GB

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi geebe . like it in person too!there are for too many businesses that don't put the customer first. they get ya money and don't give a monkey's.

·
Registered
129 Posts
MANUAL said:
Hi Gerber, i am with Prince on this one! he has hit the 'nail right on the head' good for him,ALAN.
+1
Commission, Commission, Commission, Thats what they are thinking of In many of my experiences.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Maybe it's just me, I buy a new car every year and always have good experiences. In fact I have just ordered my second Q3 for march delivery. The first car came in on time smooth as silk.

If you guys are having problems with dealers, why not just order off the Internet and have a tick box experience with little or no human input?Edited by: GeeBe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Geebee

I really do not see what your point is or why you bothered to reply to my post in the first place.

It is the dealer expereience topic. I gave my experience and you come back with a sarcastic comment. I suggest you don't bother to reply next time. You have a good experience in the past which is good and I have had the same . No doubt many others have had it too.

The whole point was that I was asked for the balance upfront prior to delivery which I don't agree with and then added a couple of other bits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts