Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,060 Posts
Nah - I just do my utmost to keep unpleasant smells out. Vacuuming it regularly helps a lot - other than that the car just smells of a combination of new-upholstery-smell and my patented "Essence De Giraffe" after-shave.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm with Gromit on this one - Vacuuming regularly and keeping the interior clean keeps it smelling nice. I do use leather cleaner and conditioner every couple of months which maintains that "new car" leather smell quite nicely.

Mindstorms, what type of perfume do you use? one that clips on an air vent?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I do the same as Ankled. My leather cleaner comes with a new-leather smell which is really good. It's called Sliptone liquid leather and can be got from Amazon for around a tenner.

·
Super Moderator
6,060 Posts
Of course, declaring the car a No Farting Zone should have a beneficial effect...

·
Registered
748 Posts
Why is it that if someone breaks the NO FARTING rule, it is only noticeable after leaving the vehicle and returning???.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Two recent smokers (relatives!) got in my Q3 yesterday for a lift .... Urrrgh! It'll take a while to get the residual pong out.

ps: I'm an ex-smoker so it's more noticeable to my conk.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Me and my partner are ex smokers so a full ban is in place on my boat plus car.I will admit i am a right pain in the bum ex smokers are the worst most would admit it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
<<Me and my partner are ex smokers so a full ban is in place on my boat
plus car.I will admit i am a right pain in the bum ex smokers are the
worst most would admit it.>>

Full ban in all my cars and at home too. Smokers go in the garden!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts