Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,hope you’re all well and safe.
I’ve found a small scuff mark on the black painted trim around the wheel arch on my 2020 q3 sportsback vorsprung.
Was wandering if there’s a paint code for the black trim?
Thanks in advance,Gary.

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts
Can you post a picture of the trim you are referring to Gary?

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers John,will give it a go ,also had a look at meguires scratch remover.
I’ve also emailed listers in Cov I know they operate a smart repair service to see what they come back with.
Cheers ,Gary.

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Those side trims are Daytona Grey colour at least on my car.
I think that is same for all if not wrong.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I’ve got a Daytona grey and the trim colour is slightly different on mine so may not be Daytona grey

·
Registered
570 Posts
I’ve got a Daytona grey and the trim colour is slightly different on mine so may not be Daytona grey
Yes Dave sorry you are right 🙂 thanks for pointing it's Manhattan grey just checked the specs from my Audi app.

·
Super Moderator
3,723 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
As John mentioned either leave it alone or seek a professional to do the job.
Or those wax for temporary fix.
It won't work with paint touch up kit would look really bad.
I have a touch up kit to fill in stone chips from a distance it looks alright a closeup looks really bad.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi guys finally got the scuff repaired on Wednesday. After having a range of quotes from Audi approved body shops ranging from £200 to an eye watering 500 !.
I contacted Leiecester Audi who do a smart repair service and got quoted £102 including the vat.Booked the car in and went over on Wednesday ,got there when they opened at 8.0. By 11.30 I was on my way back down the M69 all done.
Tip top repair,they removed the trim ,prepped and re-painted to a very high standard.Super friendly people couldn’t be more happier with the service!
If you have any body shop repairs give them a call and I got the job done for half the cost of the other quotes.
Gary.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts