Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Collected the car yesterday and i cannot stop grinning from ear to ear
, gone through he car with a fine tooth comb but cannot find the owners manual / service book, the type of thing you usually get in plastic wallet thing. Before i ring the garage and make myself look a fool does one actually come with the Q3 ??
Any owners out there can help ?

·
Super Moderator
6,025 Posts
You most certainly do - it's a thick black walletty thing containing two user manuals (one for the MMI and one for the rest of the car), a service book and other odds and sods. Pretty vital, I think - check with your dealer straight away 'cos some git has probably removed it to enter the info. in the service book and not put it back.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Gromit,
Found it under the rear seat ??? Guess someone must have moved it while doing the valet and forgot to put it back, having read it i have now also unearthed the Jack, Tools,First aid kit and warning triangle. At this rate i`ll be trading it in before i get used to all the switches and gizmo`s on it

But what a beautiful car, certainly the nicest i have ever owned, and i`ve owned a few. Just hope i can keep the points off the license as it goes like stink

1 - 3 of 3 Posts