Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
While i`m still awaiting my car ( 26th
) i`ve been looking for mods i can do once it arrives. I have already ordered some LED bulbs for the glove box and boot after recommendations on here but has anyone else got any simple little mods like this that will make my perfect car even better

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Hallow1842 but those are included on my order, and Gromit i saw that mod earlier, nets are on the way lol
I love this site

·
Registered
302 Posts
ollie said:
Hi all,
I have already ordered some LED bulbs for the glove box and boot after recommendations on here
I think I missed this one - why ? Is this a brightness issue ? Thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Bambi said:
ollie said:
Hi all,
I have already ordered some LED bulbs for the glove box and boot after recommendations on here
I think I missed this one - why ? Is this a brightness issue ? Thanks
NoIf you have the LED interior light pack Audi decided not to put LED bulbs in the glove box and boot, changing them just makes it more like the finished article.Shame about the penny pinching Audi

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do finish it off but they also make a massive difference to the brightness and quality of the light, i bought my bulbs off Ebay for £2.55, check out the link below for fitting instructions and some really cool photo`s of before and after, these were from an A1 but the fittings are the same.
http://www.a1-forum.co.uk/a1forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7240

1 - 7 of 7 Posts