Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm sure that this has been covered previously, but...
Had my first test drive in a Q3 today, and have to admit very impressed. Definitely looks like a possibility. What I'd like to know is whether anyone on here has used internet brokers such as

orangewheels
drivethedeal

to

1. Order through directly - in which case did the order proceed ok, any snags? Which dealerships did they send you too etc (as I know they act more like an introduction service.

or

2. Use the internet prices as a bargaining chip with the dealer - if so which dealers did you order with, how hard were they to press for discounts/what they offered etc.

Thanks

SMK82

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got a quote form Orangewheels. Took it to the dealer, they pretty much matched it bar a few hundred quid. Watford Audi.Amersham Audi did not call me back. Twice.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
I had a quote from drivethedeal.com (who tend to be even cheaper than orangewheels) and used it very effectively to get a good deal out of my local dealer.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Gromit said:
I had a quote from drivethedeal.com (who tend to be even cheaper than orangewheels) and used it very effectively to get a good deal out of my local dealer.

Same here

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same here.. Used orangewheels and drivetheDeal quotes to negotiate with Manchester Audi. They matched orangewheels. I am happy as i got around 3 grand discount of list price at the end.

Dealer in Sheffield offered a meer 1.5k discount.

·
Registered
9 Posts
HiI used Newregcars and the car was ordered from Audi Hull. Excellent service, with car transported to home address on a Saturday morning. Got around a 9% discount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts