Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I'm going to gt out of my e92 335i and put in my order tomorrow for the Q3. My wife is about to give birth which requires a more practicle car.

A quick question though, how long should the wait for delivery be do you think? Also are there any roumers when a 'new model' might appear? If the wait is long and the new model soon I might wait a bit.

Cheers

Nick

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Order turnround times are currently 3-4 months - people are ordering now for March 1st delivery - but you may find a dealer with a pre-order slot available that can be amended to your spec. Talk to one or two local ones and see what they have to offer. There are prebuilt stock vehicles around but they tend to be fairly low-spec. in the options department.

No rumours at the mo' regarding a new model - some minor changes were made for 2014 but I wouldn't expect a revised model anytime soon.

Go for it!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice Gromit. I will ask my dealer about the pre-order slots. I would like the options so will be happy to wait than go for a stock veichle. It will be a 2.0tdi (177), S-line Quattro, S-tronic in Grey with Tec pack and a fair few other options.

I'm pretty sure the deal will be done by this time tomorrow.

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good luck Nick, remember to push for a discount they are available ! I saved several thousand pounds.

·
Registered
192 Posts
nicktyler said:
Hi Guys

My wife is about to give birth which requires a more practicle car.

A quick question though, how long should the wait for delivery be do you think?
Cheers

Nick

Ask the midwife not us

·
Registered
275 Posts
And PRT suggests pushing for a discount! The puns in this thread are great.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I signed the paperwork on Saturday morning. I held out for a good discount as suggested and indeed saved several thousand, which is nice.

It is a 2.0TDI (177) S-line, s-tronic, Daytona grey with tech pack, comfort pack, interior light pack, privacy glass and hill hold assist.

Looking forward to it. It will be nowhere near as quick as the Beemer (modified to 440bhp) but should provide safe and stress free motoring for a couple of years. Will also be my first brand new car.

Thanks for the warm welcome

·
Registered
192 Posts
That's great news

How long before delivery?The q3 not the baby! but I hope your partner doing well and you are looking after her?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hello nicktyler,

I'm also swapping a BMW coupe for a Q3 - but my terrorist is 2 yrs old now so looking forward to much easier journeys, not getting stranded at the first flake of snow and something the oldies can get in and out of! Can't wait for my next delivery in Jan! ⛄

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
puddy said:
That's great news

How long before delivery?The q3 not the baby! but I hope your partner doing well and you are looking after her?
the dealer said they would do a spec-amend on a stock order but it is still looking like mid march. I am looking after her yes. i am byuing her a new car after all.

·
Registered
192 Posts
nicktyler said:
puddy said:
That's great news

the dealer said they would do a spec-amend on a stock order but it is still looking like mid march. I am looking after her yes. i am byuing her a new car after all.

Ah young love

1 - 13 of 13 Posts