Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Interesting case...I did lot of search about Q3 & visited few AUDI Q3 dealers but no one had any Q3 stock. New delivery dates are for Sep-end. In the last ordered a Nishan Qasqai on Friday...but today (Sat 18/02) aroundlunch time I was still searching for Audi Q3 (as this is the car I really wanted)..I came across below linkhttp://audinow.co.uk/explore-models/new/audi-q3.php, This shows the current stock of Q3 at all the Audi dealers (also for other cars if go to main link this shows all the audi cars).
When you click on above link it shows you'll See Enquire Now button , When you click on this it shows the dealers details where the vehicle is available...
In Short i called both the dealers in Newbury & Oxford showing vehicle available and they told someone will call me back from sales team but no one called for 1 hr. That's it, i knew that no one is going to spend time on Phone enquiry on a Sat...So I decided to go to Newbury as 1 Hr drive from where I live...After all the heavy lashes on M4 i managed to reach there at 16:00. By that time they had sold the SE 2.0 TDI , I was after but Managed to Order S Line TDI Manual 140..& could've collected on Monday but guy advised wisely to collect on 1st March for 12 plate.
Now I've to cancel my Qashqai Tekna on monday as only paid 250 quid for booking so far..
These dealers still have some Petrol One's in stock so hurry if anyone isinterested....I'm hoping all goes by the plan & I'll get my hands on this beauty on 1st march..(I never believe 100% about anything untill I have it in my hand.....my superstition..)..
Good luck to all who are waiting & fun ride who own it...
(P.S. Audinow link above shows more car then dealers actually gotin stock...may be it updates weekly..)
Cheers

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">< id="_npwlo_" height="0">

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site!
thanks for the link tip, that's good to know which dealers have stock and I'm glad you managed to find what you want
I had a look at theQashqai and they are quite nice cars.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
The AudiNow link above appears to be only for the Newbury and Oxford dealerships as whatever enquiry you make it only lists them!
My Audi dealer said that unfortunately there was not a central database of available cars in the country which did surprise me in this day of information technology!

Am a current Qashqui driver and believe they are brilliant especially with the new diesel engine and fantastic VFM, but the Q3 certainly now has the edge and can't wait for mineto arrive.......

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi - when i took my car in last week for the rattle to where I got mine from (Harrogate Audi) - they had quite a few new Q3s outside and in the showroom, including a very well specced amalfi white sline.

The sales guy i was chatting toalso said they hadtheyhad a fair few coming through before March solike above there are some out there :).

Ifyou dont want to wait5 or 6 months it might be worth a visit/call to Harrogate and consider a pre built one if you can get near the spec you want - plusI have to sayHarrogate Audi have given me great service and couldn't have been more helpful when my car arrived and did everything they could to get it for me for Christmas eve :)

V

1 - 5 of 5 Posts