Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently driving sline 2tdi in Daytona grey.

Ordered again on 10th April due to start construction on 12th June going off the my Audi.

Spec on this on is.
1.4tfsi stronic
Hainan blue
Comfort package
black roof rails
Black styling pack
Badge removal
18" wheels - 5 spoke
Privacy glass
Alcantara seats
Heated seats
Power tailgate
External electric heater mirrors
Bose sound system and internal light package

Think that's about it.
Can't wait to go to automatic, I took the q2 out with the same engine and transmission and realised how much I liked it. Excited to have a blue version as the grey has worn off now

·
Super Moderator
5,546 Posts
Great! Nice spec, lovely colour. You're gonna just lurve the S-Tronic 'box - both our Audis (Q3 & A3) have them and they're pretty much unbeatable as a transmission option. Great engine, too.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Lovely colour...no Tech Pack though??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No the tech pack didn't appeal to me. I normally use my phone for sat nav anyway.

But yes the colours well nice..

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The tech pack is expensive and I guess it depends on what kind of driving you do. Having integrated Google Map data and 'Connect' for real time traffic is crucial for me - however that said you are in Cumbria and a mobile phone signal isn't guaranteed due to the spectacular geography!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I have ordered the same car as you discribe my first petrol for many years, as you I tried the Q2 for comparison but very soon decided not for me incidentally as we drove around in the Q2 the salesman told my wife that there was no way I would be buying the Q2 well he had that right good luck with your car!

·
Super Moderator
5,546 Posts
Yorky said:
... but very soon decided not for me indecently as we drove around ...
I really, REALLY don't want to know what you meant by that, Yorky..

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Alright Gromit INCIDENTALLY flipping word thingy acting up again I really will have to start reading my post before posting?

·
Super Moderator
5,546 Posts
Always a good idea, mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts