Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i`ve done it, just got back from Dealers having placed my order

Q3 Glacier WhiteS-Line with SE supensionQuattro 4WDPower fold mirrorsPrivacy GlassSat nav
Start the clock 10 weeks to go

·
Registered
485 Posts
Congratulations

This is going to be a long 10 weeks for you. Next question will be do you wait for September for a 63 plate?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure i can last 10 weeks to be honest, would never reach September i would go mad

Soooooo looking forward to delivery day, can`t wait.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Get a spare whell @ £75 - it's a must.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost sure the salesman said it came with a space saver wheel, but will check now thanks for the tip, this forum is fantastic all car makers should have one....

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
As of build week 22 (next week, I think) all Q3s are supposed to be built with a spacesaver wheel fitted unless otherwise specified, so yours should certainly have one. They were also supposed to have DAB radio but apparently supply problems have curtailed that.

Mine was ordered mid-April and I don't have any information regarding when it is scheduled to be built, so I don't know whether mine will have one or not.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He told me my build date was July 23rd, he did also confirm as does the brochure that it will come with DAB and a spare wheel so i`m happy..just have to be patient i guess which is not my strong point

1 - 7 of 7 Posts