Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I am just about to order a new Q3 2.0 TDi Sline Quattro,
I am currently going through the option list is there anything gained by the ordering the colour DIS apart from getting a colour display I will not be adding Sat Nav or the technology pack, so I am unsure if I would gain anything other than a colour display
Also does the standard rear parking sensor have a visual display in the MMI screen?

·
Registered
85 Posts
You could add the visual parking via VCSD

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
The colour screen should be standard really the cheapskates, i got it and since i spend most of the time glancing at it when driving i really like it. The standard screen looks pretty low rent but like all options see it first and decide if it works for you.

The visual display comes with parking plus and the front sensors, again as my parking is questionable and i garage my car then i got it. You can get the comfort pack which throws this in with auto rear mirror and cruise. I though every q3 had the visual display to be honest, annoying to think it's another option!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Agree with Reilsab - the colour screen, auto-dipping mirrorand cruise control should be standard!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Audi don't do standard, surprised you get wheels included sometimes

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd go for the comfort pack which is £650,

I really like the visual parkingaid and the front sensors arevery useful with the Q3 driving position. Cruise should be standard with any auto box ( it is for BMW and Mercedes) but nevertheless very useful in SPECs controlled traffic works like the M25 at the moment!
Apart from that I'd recommend 19 inch wheels, no compromise on ride quality and they look great.

Tony

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think if I had to re-spec mine I would order the interior light pack and leave off the storage pack.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I heavily spec'd my car, with over £10k worth of options! Of all of them, the one I love the most is the Advanced Key (ie keyless go). It's one of those options that one has lived without for years, but once experienced, I wouldn't ever order a car without it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yep, Adavanced Key is why I ordered a new factory model - Couldn't be without keyless entry/start after having it for the last few years on the Kuga.

·
Registered
54 Posts
mark3988 said:
Audi don't do standard, surprised you get wheels included sometimes
You don't get a bloody spare wheel - the tight arses!

·
Registered
54 Posts
The best £75 you will spend is on the compact spare option as, if you change your mind after the fact and you haven't got the tech pack which raises your floor already it's around £1000 + to sort apparently

1 - 12 of 12 Posts