Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This is my first post to the forum.

I have just ordered my Q3 yesterday. It's a 2.0TDI S Line Quattro S Tronic.

The ordering of optionshas given me 2 problems:

Number 1:

I ordered the Comfort Package at £605. It required me to order the Parking System Plus (or other, more expensive Parking options). The Audi Configurator on the web then the shows Parking System Plus as part of the Comfort Package, priced at £0. However, my dealer says that that the Parking System Plus is an additional £250. Surely he is wrong?

Number 2:

I ordered the Hill Descent Control at £195. The Audi Configurator on the web shows that Hill-Hold Assist is included as part of the Hill Descent Control option. But again, my dealer says that that the Hill-Hold Assist is an additional £90. Is the dealer is wrong on this also?

Your help would be appreciated.Geoff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Geoff
I am in the process of completing my order and the comfort package includes parking system plus, the £250 extra get you park assist on top. That's what my quote says anyway.

Not ordering the hill descent control so can't confirm that one I'm afraid.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Parking system plus (ie sensors in the front bumper) is definitely part of the comfort package. If you did not order the comfort package, then park assist plus on its own would cost £250Not too sure about hill hold assist being part of hill descent. The pricing guide clearly says these are 2 separate and independent options. However, the configurator definitely says hilldescent includes hill hold assist, but then allows you to select both, and adds the price of both to the total. I suspect the inclusion of hill hold assist in hill descent is a typo in the configurator.

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Rontheman has it dead right - which is more than your dealer has. Either your salesman's product knowledge is not up to scratch or he's trying to screw you. Hopefully the former but I strongly suspect the latter.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all for your replies. Apologies for delay, but I'd been out of internet coverage for 3 days.Yes - the £250 extra was for Parking Assist, which I didn't want, so I deleted that. I also confirmed that Hill Descent Control did not include Hill Assist despite the Audi Configurator saying that it does! So I cancelled that; It appears to be aimed at off road descent which I have no plans to do.I'm also interested in the way the Quattro system works on the Q3. I've seen some conflicting information on this. I'll see what I can find on this forum, and if I'm not successful, I'll raise a query in the Technical forum.Thanks again,Geoff

·
Registered
518 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts