Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy with the options I chose on my car, but now I wish I had also gone for....1. Alcantara seats.2. 19" 5 double spoke off road alloy's (C7G)3. Cruise Control4. Bose system (maybe)I had full leather in my last car but prefer the part leather in the Q3, the wife wanted the Alcantara but I didn't think it was worth the money, but if I was ordering again I would deffo go for it.After seeing other members cars with the 19" wheels and flared arches I should have gone for these.I had cruise control in my last car and didn't think I would miss it, but I do.I've never really rated Bose stuff, and without hearing the system at the time of ordering couldn't justify the extra money, if I was ordering now at least I could hear it in action and make a decision.So what do other people wish they had or regret opting for ?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would recommend anybody ordering a new Q3 to spec the space saver wheel, at £75 it's a no brainer.What are the Milan leather seats, I thought the only option was Nappa ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Milano leather as described by the salesman (page 26 of the brochure) a much more detailed - rugged leather to the Vienna leather in my last car. As I said they are very comfortable and have a real quality appearance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys, on the spare tyre issue, I made the mistake of ordering Bose and not getting the space saver wheel! Rather than ruining the tyre with sealant if I get a puncture, does anyone know if the AA fix tyres on the side of the road or do they just give you a new tyre (that you probably have to pay for!!)?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi I have an A3 (54 plate) with 17inch wheels as well. Does anyone know if the space saver in that would fit a Q3??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts