Audi Q3 Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken from the embankment of the Tweed in Peebles. Photos a bit more grey than expected (only two shades
) although considering the car is pretty dirty from the waist down, it hides it very well. I think the slightly elevated angle shows off the Q's curves & details quite well. Went for a 100 mile spin on some of the Borders A (i.e. B) & B roads leaving the Efficiency program on all the time, and with very little traffic to contend with averaged 50.8 mpg (certainly better than my previous 2.0TDI 138 bhp A3). Done over 4k miles now and still love driving it although it has recently developed a squeaky drivers seat so will be visiting dealership soon.

Edited by: Exiledtaff

·
Registered
613 Posts
Do like the sunroof!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Without doubt the sunroof was one of my better specs. Although not much chance to use it fully this year the main benefit is the amount of light afforded to the cabin, which helps keep the spirits up especially on a dreich October day in Scotland

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great photos, I haven't seen many from that angle taken by an owner, the car looks fantastic! I agree about the sunroof, not much call for it at this time of year but it's nice to be able to open the blind and have the light coming into what for me would be a dark cabin otherwise.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I went for a much lighter interior cabin, and to be honest if I could wind back my time, I'd be tempted to have the sunroof over the "Technology" Pack... Sunroof and SD Card Satnav would have cost about the same I seem to recall?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think you made the right choice for the interior Jules, the tech pack is good enough but with the colour of my interior it would be very dark without the sunroof.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Ohhh i do like the roof

Hope it's getting some use today with the sun out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts